A new competition for small businesses has been launched by Silverstone Park - a high performance technology (HPT) business estate.
The Silverstone Park Business Competition is aimed at small companies from any industry which have the potential for high level growth. The competion is managed by business park developers MEPC, with the aim of transforming the Silverstone Park estate into one of the world's leading HPT, engineering and innovation clusters.
Winners of the competition will each receive:
- A 'hot desk' licence in the Silverstone Park Innovation Centre (with a Silverstone Park address)
- A business mentor for six months (who will work with each company on any public support, finance, presentation and networking opportunities)
- £1000 to spend on professional services provided through the Silverstone Business Forum
- Free access to meeting rooms in the Silverstone Park Innovation Centre
- Access to superfast broadbrand in the Innovation Centre
For further information about the competition and to apply for your chance of winning a prestige business address and more, visit www.aboutmyarea.co.uk.